Case Pacer provides an array of case management customization options that can revolutionize the way your law firm handles cases on an everyday basis. As you may know, Case Pacer was designed by plaintiff attorneys and is designed with plaintiff lawyers and practices in mind, but every feature of Case Pacer’s interface can be re-customized to meet the unique needs of every type of case and practice.
Within Case Pacer’s intuitive interface, you can customize the user experience by doing the following:
- Creating fully-custom ticklers and reminders that help ensure tasks get completed when they need to—whether they are regarding individual cases or practice matters.
- Designing custom case workflows that can automatically help a case reach conclusion quicker than you ever thought possible.
- Setting up custom alerts that notify users when document, statute, tickler, and appointment dates are coming up.
- Creating custom one-time documents and reusable templates which are part of Case Pacer’s Document Creation Wizard
- Creating custom letterheads and company logos that can be used for automated document creation and management as well as invoicing, billing, and report generation.
- Generating customized reports that can be broken down in an infinite amount of ways, allowing staff members to see the details and statuses for every case.
- Generating customized billing reports and invoices.
- Creating customized calendars and calendar viewing templates.
- Customizing information fields and editable options within Case Pacer to fit the needs of your attorneys and practice.
If, at any time, your firm would like assistance customizing any of the above features or would like to customize any other aspect of Case Pacer, all you need to do is reach out to our support team. We’re committed to continually making Case Pacer as good as it can be and will get back to you as quickly as possible.
Our team is made up of software designers, legal software experts, and legal professionals. It’s our goal to make Case Pacer the most lawyer-friendly legal case management software in existence by improving it with your help.